Has your relationship hit a boring slump???
Why not have a little fun with your relationship and incorporate different apps for couples into your relationship?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you…
Our marketing agency has brought you the best apps for couples of 2017! These apps range from fun apps for couples to play to strictly organization for couples.
1. Simply Us
Format: iPhone Exclusive
Simply Us is an app for couples that lets them organize their lives together. Some people (Like me!) have a hint of OCD and prefer when their boyfriend or girlfriend are on time to all of their events. Organization is the main focus of this app, and lets just say that it is simply amazing. This app has a variety of features that help your wife and you to stay constantly on the same page. This app is also great for married couples!
- Shared Calendar: This app has a shared calendar app for couples that you and your boyfriend can add events to and always know what each other has to do in the days, weeks, and months ahead. You can even integrate this shared calendar with your phone’s calendar! If you’re looking strictly for an organization app this app received the highest ranking by users making it the best couple calendar app.
- Shared Lists: This app has a shared lists feature that allows you to share lists with your significant other whether it be a to-do list or a grocery list. Lets all be honest… How many times have you or your boyfriend forgotten to grab that post it note on your way out the door or how many times have you forgotten to get your girlfriend’s favorite type of potato chips?
- Private messaging: This is great so your significant other and you can chat and work out your hectic schedules.
This app for couples is perfect for couples who like to stay close to one another even when they are not together. This is a great app for long distance couples! It also keeps all of your special moments saved privately. This app has private audio, videos, photos, stickers, to-do lists, drawing and games.
- Private Timeline: As fun as social media is, there are still so many people out there that prefer to keep their relationships and personal information private. This app lets you create a personal and PRIVATE timeline that builds your history and keep track and share your special moments with one another.
- Secret Photos: This is a really cool feature. This app allows you to send a photo to your partner and it will disappear over a fixed amount of time. (Similar to snapchat but only for you and your hunny.)
- Thumbkiss: Are you into cute apps for couples? This feature allows you to touch the same spot on your phone as your partner when you’re apart and the phone will vibrate to notify that you just gave each other a thumb kiss. Yes, I know you’re thinking…this is cheesy…but come on, it’s actually pretty cute.
Format: iPhone Exclusive
If you’re in the market for apps for couples to play together, look no further! This app for couples is perfect for all relationships no matter if you’re newly dating, engaged, or married. This app was created to help couples “break the ice” and ask questions that encourage conversations between the two of you. Who doesn’t want to always learn more about the person that you love?? (If you just read that sentence and said “no” to yourself….awkward.)
- Relationship Wall: A summary of all the things you have done in the app to date.
- Capture Today’s Moment: This is the app’s coolest feature. This feature allows you to upload a photo for your husband or wife that responds to a specific cue that the app sends you daily. It could be something like “Something that made you smile today” or “Something that reminded you of your significant other”
- Rewards: Each time you complete an activity or a task the app gives you, you earn “date night coins” Later you can redeem those coins for real rewards like movie tickets. (I know you wanna see Finding Dory as much as I do.)
Format: iPhone Exclusive
This is a communication app for you and your significant other (similarly to a snapchat-type of app but it’s focused on couples.) This has less features and focuses more on messaging for communication between the two of you.
- You&Me Logo: When you sign up for this app it turns your initials into the app’s logo. Instead of the app saying You&Me every time you open the app, it will display your significant other’s initials and your own. ~Example: J&A for John and Amanda~ Cute right?
- “&” button: This button allows you to send cute stuff to your boyfriend. (photos, videos, halfsie, secrets, voice messaging, and a Vine-like video recording style options.
- Photobooth: Take 4 photos that turn into a 4×4 grid.
- Halfsie: You take one half of an image and your girlfriend takes the other half of the photo to complete the image. Not sure what to make of this but it sounds intriguing.
- Secret: You can upload an image and have it covered by a “fog” and your boyfriend wipes away the fog on the screen to reveal the photo. I know exactly what you’re thinking…this. is. awesome.
This app mostly focuses on organization. It has chat, photos, and list capabilities. This app is great for married couples who want less features and more focus on communication and the organization.
- Calendar: Keep your lives organized together with a shared calendar. This app’s calendar can even be integrated into your own phone’s calendar.
- Photos: All of the photos you upload into the app turn into a digital private photo book for the two of you lovebirds.
- Private Messaging: To discuss whatever your heart desires
Format: iPhone Exclusive
This app for couples is very interesting and very different from most other couple’s apps on the market. For all of you competitive couples out there this app is right up your alley. This app turns your relationship into a game. As a way to show your significant other some positive reinforcement, you can award points to each other for different tasks or activities each of you complete. Let’s say you come home from a long day at work and your boyfriend decided to throw a load of your laundry in and fold it for you (after you realized how lucky you are to have him in your life) now you can log into your app and reward him with 50 points for doing that task.
- Social Media Integration: For all of you social media fanatics you can take this app to your favorite social media site like Facebook and post your earning to your followers.
- Competition Junkies: This app even lets you compete against other couples to have even more fun. (As if the competition between you and your significant other isn’t enough.)
Format: Android Exclusive
On a less serious note….This app for couples lets you communicate with your significant other right on their lock screen. You can write notes, draw, or pick photos in the app and send it to your boyfriend or girlfriend and it will appear on their lock screen when they check their phone. Your personal touch turns their lock screen into your photo by replacing their lock screen image.
- Whiteboard: This app turns your phone into a whiteboard where you can draw and erase on it easily.
8. Happy Couple
Happy couple is a quiz style app for couples where you can have fun and find out more about what your partner thinks or feels. (To me, this is the best couples app on this list)
- Questions to bring you closer: Each day from a variety of six different topics you can answer five questions that both you and your boyfriend answer. You can see how each other responded and discuss each other’s responses. This app brings your girlfriend and you closer together and helps you continually learn more about one another and strengthen your relationship.
- Daily Tips: The app also sends you a daily tip and personalized activities and challenges to better yourself and your relationship.
9. Expressing Needs
If you’ve been in a relationship before then you know what it feels like to have boyfriend do something to annoy you or you may just simply need something from them. Yes boys, I know girlfriends do annoying things too. Calm Down.) Unfortunately, even though most of us think we are mind readers, we are not. Sometimes we need to be straight up with our partners and just tell them what we need. This can sometimes (just kidding I mean MOST* times) lead to a fight. Expressing Needs helps us word our wants and needs in a positive way.
- Fun and Play: Gives you date ideas for the two of you.
Between is a private couples app for your significant other and yourself. Users that enjoy writing would love this app for couples. Words have a lot of power and this app gives you numerous ways to tell your husband or wife how you feel. It includes instant messaging, journaling, voice messages, and photo memory box.
- Blog: This app allows you to create a blog about your relationship together. You can even post pictures in it or just leave a long note to your special someone.
- Privacy: For the people out there that really want privacy, they have created a password protection feature on the app so that the content cannot be access without a password.
Think of any apps out there that you know but we didn’t mention? Post them in the comments below and we’ll add them to our list! We would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions!